This is the greatest tweet in the history of tweets
Remember IT IS NOT A WOMAN’S RESPONSIBILITY TO PREVENT RAPE. In the world we live in, however, women should be empowered with any tools in order to protect themselves. Source for more facts follow NowYouKno
i think the best but also saddest thing about this is that MEN created this product to protect women from MEN
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
First of all, thank you!!
1. They are some of the most diverse people you’ll ever meet, and some of the weirdest, I assure you.
2. My friend-since-preschool, Mckenzie, is adopted.
3. My friends Mariah and Gabby will both be applying to the boarding school NCSSM with me this year.
4. My friend Kathryn is adopted and always gets in trouble with her mom with the music she listens to, so when she comes over we just jam out to it (mainly P!atD)
5. My friends Mariah and Taryn almost got kidnapped and raped at our HOSA state competition while they were at the mall near our hotel after their events, and they ran into the shoe store and had to buy Mariah new shoes because she was wearing 4 inch heels. When they left the store, the guy was waiting around the corner for them, and they ran all the way back to our hotel room, where I was taking a nap, blissfully ignorant to what was going on.
1. My mom was born outside of L.A. and given up for adoption when she was a few weeks old.
2. My mom’s adoptive grandpa was a professor of anatomy at Stanford University, and he also taught at Yale and a few other schools and wrote a textbook and some other stuff.
3. My dad went to the Naval Academy in Annapolis, but ended up joining the Air Force instead during the Vietnam war, where he was stationed in the Philippines.
4. They have been divorced since I was 11 in 2011, and my mom is getting remarried this October, and I am the maid of honor;)
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.
Okay, I agree but I am wondering why you are using the Bible to describe a Greek demigod
Six Word Stories - Part 4